Saturday, February 22, 2014

Daddy

I really hope you come here. I just hope. I hope you like the mirror that she hung up. And the spider. And the creepy, creepy owl that she hung up that makes me freak out. And I love you Daddy, I hope you like the decorations and the statue that we put on Pop-pop's Pop-pop's dresser that we put lots decorations on. And I really like that owl decoration. I hope you come here soon. And Mommy got new boots, black ones. And I got new boots, and so did Xinny. And I hung up my Hello Kitty clock so Xinny didn't stomp on it, because I was afraid she would stomp on it and smash it into pieces.

I really like you sending over all Mommy's decorations and all the pillows and all the stuffed animals. I really hope that you like our Hello Kitty bed that I'm walking next to right now. 

I love you Daddy, I hope you miss me. I really know that you miss me, I really, really do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment