Saturday, February 22, 2014

About this blog.

I'm Imbri's Mommy. I'm typing this for Imbri, because she is 4 1/2 and can't type yet. I'll let Imbri tell you herself about the situation:

My Daddy is over in the Netherlands and he misses us. He wishes he could come over here, but he can't yet because he has to wait for his greencard. (Note from Mommy: He's waiting for his visa.) Daddy's been gone a really long time. This long:
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

(It's been a year.)  I hope he comes here. I hope he comes here. I really, really. really, really hope he comes here. I miss him so much. I really hope he comes here. I also want to give him a hug and kiss.

(Note from Mommy: My husband's been waiting for his "immediately available visa" for over a year now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment