Saturday, February 22, 2014

Bedtime note: 2/22/2014

 I love you Daddy, I miss you, I really want you to come here as soon as possible. When you get all your chores done, can you come over here? Please, please, please, please, please, please. I just love you and miss you. I hope you come here. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I really really hope. When you get here, can you carry me down to bed? It's easy, you just have to pick me up and carry me downstairs to bed. You're really strong, you can do it. I love you daddy, I miss you, I hope you come here really soon. Please. Please. Really please. Bye Daddy. I love you, I miss you. I hope you like all the stickers that we put down here on the wall, I got them for Christmas. I hope you come here safe. I really loved that big huge trip running around with Mommy and you on the airplane. Bye Daddy.
There we go, that's all. Now send it Mommy. What are you typing still?

Xinny says: I miss you. I want you to come back. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment